Accern Corporation has recently upgraded its No-Code AI platform to provide an ultimate user-friendly experience with customizable features, accelerated performance, & easy navigation.
The product, data science, and technology teams can adopt the company’s No-Code AI platform to surge the implementation of ML (machine learning) and AI into the workflows, without the need to write a single line of code. In addition to the announcement, it has released the official promo video of this platform.
The SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) development platform, built to ensure enhanced user experience, will increase the workflows of data scientists and business users. These business users can anticipate 24 times increase in productivity and insights to assist risk & investment insights through NLP (natural language processing). On the other hand, data scientists can build AI use cases 75 times faster with these No-Code AI functionalities.
The main features of the No-Code AI platform include:
- Click-through UI (User Interface) that provides a transparent, 5-step process to develop custom AI use cases
- Flexible data connectors that allow users to integrate their internal documents and data sets
- Largest collection of unstructured text data that enable users to select from nearly 1 billion public news site & blogs as well as multiple social media sources
- Largest finance taxonomy that allows users to filter and auto-tag data on companies, financial securities, executives, events, themes, and more
- Multiple export functions that provide the flexibility for users to export AI use cases to their existing workflows
- Advanced NLP model trainer to retrain any NLP model on the users’ or Accern’s data
According to Accern’s CEO & Co-Founder, Kumesh Aroomoogan, the company is focused on assisting financial services to accelerate their AI adoption. Due to this target, it is extensively democratizing AI by removing barriers to the deployment and building of AI use cases. The recent No-Code AI platform will provide full support to the company by enabling the automation of workflows & decision-making processes within the financial organizations via AI-driven use cases.