Saturday, May, 27, 2023 07:33:51
- U.K.’s energy giant BP joins Shell as it gains record profit of $27.7B
- Protests over Macron’s pension plans cause disruptions in France
- Australian startup Recharge Industries bids to revitalize Britishvolt
- UK: Hunt faces calls for social energy tariff when govt. support ends
- UK: Five-day rail strike causes disruption with out-of-action trains
- Washington: 14000 people suffer outage as power stations get ambushed
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
Date: May 24, 2023
IT major firm, Wipro Limited has reportedly announced its expanded partnership with Google Cloud in a bid to bring its advanced generative AI (artificial intelligence) capabilities to clients throughout the globe.
Date: March 18, 2023
The University of Birmingham and specialty chemical company, Innospec, have announced a strategic collaboration for research efforts in specialty chemicals that are used in fuels, oilfield services, and performance che
Date: February 01, 2023
Over 1.27 million people were reportedly anticipated to participate in street protests throughout France in a second wave of planned strike action over Emmanuel Macron's divisive plan to extend the retirement age t
Date: January 18, 2023
UK chancellor Jeremy Hunt is reportedly facing pressure to implement a ‘social energy tariff’ that would provide cheaper electricity and gas to low-income homes when government assistance ceases next year.
Date: January 04, 2023
Five days of nationwide rail strikes have reportedly started in the UK, halting much of the country's rail system and leaving passengers on urban and intercity networks with only a skeletal service.
Date: December 28, 2022
Over 14,000 people in Washington state reportedly suffered a power outage on Christmas Day as a result of break-ins and vandalism at various power stations. The Pierce County sher
Date: December 07, 2022
China is reportedly planning to announce a further relaxation in COVID-19 control measures, starting from Wednesday. As per sources, who have been closely monitoring the matter, these relaxations are due to be applied
Date: November 24, 2022
South Korea announced recently that it was considering deploying military trucks to facilitate the urgent transport of goods as it braces for a truckers’ strike. The strike might increase concerns about the count
Date: November 22, 2022
The Artemis spacecraft from NASA is reportedly scheduled to reach the Moon. Before entering a bigger orbit, the Orion spacecraft will travel 130 km (80 miles) above the moon’s surface.