Wednesday, June, 07, 2023 11:47:43
- Adidas, Nike supplier Pou Chen to cutback 6000 employees in Vietnam
- U.K.’s sub-prime lender Amigo dodges $89M fine amidst fear of bankruptcy
- U.K.’s energy giant BP joins Shell as it gains record profit of $27.7B
- Protests over Macron’s pension plans cause disruptions in France
- Australian startup Recharge Industries bids to revitalize Britishvolt
- UK: Hunt faces calls for social energy tariff when govt. support ends
- UK: Five-day rail strike causes disruption with out-of-action trains
- Washington: 14000 people suffer outage as power stations get ambushed
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
Date: May 03, 2023
In a major consumer-centric partnership between tech frontrunners, Apple and Google have announced they will join hands to tackle cases of unwanted tracking via Bluetooth devices. These devices are intended to help cus
Date: April 26, 2023
San Francisco headquartered commercial bank, First Republic, reportedly announced a major slump in deposits on Monday, post which it witnessed a 50% reduction in its share price on Tuesday.
Date: April 19, 2023
Microsoft and Epic have reportedly joined forces for harnessing the power of generative AI (artificial intelligence) for improving the efficiency and accuracy of electronic health records (EHRs).
Date: March 29, 2023
Prices in British stores, in March, have reportedly surged at the fastest rate ever recorded, indicating that the cost-of-living turmoil is not yet over. According to the British
Date: March 22, 2023
Amazon, the leading American e-commerce and technology giant, has reportedly posted another round of layoffs, cutting more than 9000 jobs. As per sources, the recent cutbacks marks the biggest firing round in the organ
Date: March 15, 2023
Major players in the ‘gig’ economy, including ride-hailing companies Uber and Lyft can reportedly continue to treat their employees like independent contractors in California state, as per a U.S. court'
Date: February 22, 2023
Taiwan's Pou Chen Corp, one of the world's biggest suppliers of branded sports shoes, has reportedly laid out plans to lay off nearly 6,000 workers at its Ho Chi Minh City facility in Vietnam this year.
Date: February 15, 2023
Amigo, a British sub-prime lender, has reportedly escaped a £73 million ($89.1 million) punishment despite putting clients at high risk of damage as there was a concern that the cost of the fine might have caused
Date: February 08, 2023
BP, the renowned British oil and gas company, has reportedly posted record annual profits in the days following rival Shell's announcement of record earnings. The London-based