Saturday, March, 25, 2023 01:13:30
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
Date: March 22, 2023
Amazon, the leading American e-commerce and technology giant, has reportedly posted another round of layoffs, cutting more than 9000 jobs. As per sources, the recent cutbacks marks the biggest firing round in the organ
Date: March 15, 2023
Major players in the ‘gig’ economy, including ride-hailing companies Uber and Lyft can reportedly continue to treat their employees like independent contractors in California state, as per a U.S. court'
Date: February 22, 2023
Taiwan's Pou Chen Corp, one of the world's biggest suppliers of branded sports shoes, has reportedly laid out plans to lay off nearly 6,000 workers at its Ho Chi Minh City facility in Vietnam this year.
Date: February 15, 2023
Amigo, a British sub-prime lender, has reportedly escaped a £73 million ($89.1 million) punishment despite putting clients at high risk of damage as there was a concern that the cost of the fine might have caused
Date: February 08, 2023
BP, the renowned British oil and gas company, has reportedly posted record annual profits in the days following rival Shell's announcement of record earnings. The London-based
Date: January 25, 2023
Recharge Industries, an Australian startup, has reportedly initiated a non-binding bid for Britishvolt, the bankrupt battery firm based in the U.K., which is likely to revive intentions to build a sizable plant in nort
Date: December 14, 2022
World’s leading automation company, Rockwell Automation, Inc., has recently announced that well-known cybersecurity corporation, Fortinet has joined the PartnerNetwork Program as a Gold Technology Partner.
Date: November 30, 2022
The biosimilars manufacturing subdivision of Biocon Ltd., Biocon Biologics, has recently announced that it has acquired the global biosimilars business of its partner Viatris in a deal worth $3 billion.
Date: November 25, 2022
Apple's top supplier Foxconn has recently apologized to employees after the firm was rocked by new labor unrest due to a "technical issue" which happened when recruiting new hires at a Covid-affected iPho