Monday, March, 20, 2023 09:10:05
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
- Vikram-S, the first private rocket in India, successfully launched
Date: March 01, 2023
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has reportedly alleged that corporate pension fund Mercer Superannuation duped investors by investing in coal and other fossil fuels, as well as stocks relate
Date: December 21, 2022
The Snowy 2.0 hydro project and New South Wales’s (NSW) renewable energy zones are reportedly expected to get connected to the grid under a major $7.8 billion deal between the state and federal governments.
Date: November 18, 2022
Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, the upcoming president of Brazil has reportedly vowed to change the current environmentally damaging policies of Jair Bolsonaro at the ongoing COP27 climate meeting.
Date: November 15, 2022
Increasing oil and gas exports will reportedly endanger the economic stability of several African nations, despite the skyrocketing prices of fossil fuels, as per new research. A
Date: October 28, 2022
Singapore is reportedly planning to develop a new kind of energy generation system that can harness a combination of solar, wind, and tidal energy. Keppel Infrastructure, NUS (the
Date: October 22, 2022
Australia has reportedly pledged millions of dollars in aid to Pacific Island states to combat the imminent threat of climate change, as well as to fund Australia's police operations in the Solomon Islands, local a
Date: October 08, 2022
BHP Group, the Australian mining company, has reportedly proposed to extend Queensland’s metallurgical coal mine by approximately 93 years, which the activists find ‘delusional’.
Date: October 06, 2022
The World Bank has reportedly contributed roughly $15 billion to finance fossil fuel initiatives since the Paris agreement was ratified in 2015 and is believed to have driven even higher investment indirectly.
Date: October 04, 2022
Southern Water, Thames Water, and other water services companies based in the UK will be reportedly required to reduce millions of pounds from consumer bills after the regulator stated that they have missed their respe