Saturday, March, 25, 2023 12:49:31
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
Date: March 08, 2023
National Grid has reportedly deployed coal power stations on standby as an emergency supply for the first time this winter, just in preparation for the coldest winter of the year.
Date: November 23, 2022
Hive, a popular app, widely considered to be a suitable alternative to Twitter, is reportedly witnessing a surge in the number of sign-ups, in response to Twitter;’s upheaval. The app is currently in the top 20 o
Date: November 19, 2022
Vikram-S, the first privately-developed rocket in India, has reportedly been successfully launched for a sub-orbital mission, from Sriharikota’s spaceport. As per records, Skyroot Aerospace, the startup, developed the rocket. The r
Date: November 17, 2022
NASA’s ambitious Space Launch System (SLS), after years of rigorous preparations and two false starts, made its much-awaited take-off and entered the Earth’s orbit. The development is considered a historic
Date: November 03, 2022
Match Group, Tinder's parent organization, has reportedly exceeded revenue expectations in the latest quarter as more people searching for matches purchased paid subscriptions on the renowned online dating site.
Date: November 01, 2022
Invygo, a startup with operations in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, has reportedly secured $10 million in a Series A funding round, which was headed by MEVP, to expand its car rental service in the area.
Date: October 27, 2022
Meta, the renowned American technology giant, has reportedly posted another revenue decline for the third quarter this year. The company reported its first-ever quarterly revenue drop earlier this year.
Date: October 26, 2022
Sales of American tech giants Microsoft, and Google’s parent company, Alphabet, have reportedly plummeted sharply amid fears of an economic downturn. The tech firm Alphabet,
Date: October 20, 2022
Tesla, the renowned American clean automotive giant, has reportedly released its third-quarter earnings, stating that it made $3.3 billion in net profits on $21.4 billion in revenue, despite continued supply chain bott