Monday, March, 20, 2023 09:17:53
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
- Vikram-S, the first private rocket in India, successfully launched
Date: August 19, 2022
Toyota Research Institute (TRI) has reportedly teamed up with Northwestern University, Illinois with the aim of developing the first-ever nanomaterial data factory in the world. This alliance will support the advanced
Date: August 09, 2022
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has unveiled a new set of opportunities via the agency’s CSLI (CubeSat Launch Initiative) for CubeSat developers, including educational institutions.
Date: July 27, 2022
IISc (Indian Institute of Science) Bangalore and Imperial College London have reportedly formed a research and education partnership. Under the agreement, the two leading institut
Date: July 21, 2022
Chevron Corp and Google LLC have reportedly participated in a USD 250 million fundraising announced for nuclear fusion startup TAE Technologies, which has now raised around USD 1.2 billion.
Date: July 19, 2022
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is reportedly launching a new National Space Fund of USD 820 million to boost its space economy. The first investment will go towards setting up a r
Date: July 13, 2022
Norwegian oil giant Equinor has reportedly signed an agreement to acquire a 100% stake in East Point Energy, a Virginia-based developer of battery storage. Equinor has claimed tha
Date: July 06, 2022
NASA satellite Capstone has reportedly left the Earth’s orbit on July 4th, 2022, and is headed for the moon. This is the agency’s latest step under its plan for the Artemis moon landing missions.
Date: June 27, 2022
NASA has reportedly postponed the moon launch of the new CAPSTONE CubeSat citing system checks. The CubeSat was set to be launched on an Electron booster developed by Rocket Lab.
Date: June 23, 2022
D-Orbit, the orbital transportation, and space logistics company has reportedly inked a launch agreement with German aerospace company Isar Aerospace. Under the contract, D-Orbit