Saturday, May, 27, 2023 08:19:25
- U.K.’s energy giant BP joins Shell as it gains record profit of $27.7B
- Protests over Macron’s pension plans cause disruptions in France
- Australian startup Recharge Industries bids to revitalize Britishvolt
- UK: Hunt faces calls for social energy tariff when govt. support ends
- UK: Five-day rail strike causes disruption with out-of-action trains
- Washington: 14000 people suffer outage as power stations get ambushed
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
Date: August 05, 2022
A leading provider of smart technology for industries and charging stations for EV (Electric Vehicle), Xeal has reportedly announced a partnership with one of the best investment firms, Harrison Street.
Date: August 03, 2022
IT consulting and digital solutions company, Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI), has recently expanded its alliance with American technology firm, Microsoft, to develop high-value enterprise cloud solutions.
Date: July 04, 2022
Siemens AG has reportedly extended its alliance with NVIDIA Corporation to accredit the industrial metaverse and expand the usage of AI-powered digital twin technology. Both compa
Date: June 28, 2022
Israeli startup Incredibuild Ltd. has reportedly secured a Series B funding of USD 35 million to boost product development and reinforce its ecosystem by investing in cloud programs and developer relations.
Date: June 21, 2022
Fintech startup MoonPay has reportedly partnered with Fox Corporation, Universal Pictures, Snoop Dogg’s Death Row Records, and a host of brands to unveil the new NFT platform HyperMint.
Date: June 06, 2022
Leading crypto exchange Binance has reportedly announced official cooperation with Vietnam Blockchain Association to promote blockchain development technology in Vietnam. Vietnam
Date: June 01, 2022
Affirm Holdings Inc is reportedly partnering with Stripe Inc, a digital payments processor, to provide BNPL (buy now, pay later) services to Stripe users in the U.S. Under this pa
Date: May 16, 2022
DTS®, Xperi Holding Corp’s fully owned subsidiary, and ARD, the regional public service broadcasters of the association of Germany have reportedly planned to integrate ARD broadcasters in DTS AutoStage.
Date: May 13, 2022
NFT Marketplace OpenSea is reportedly adding features to enhance authenticity on the platform. These updates include a system to identify and remove duplicate NFTs. This developme