Saturday, March, 25, 2023 12:11:16
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
Date: July 29, 2022
BF Infrastructure, Bharat Forge Limited's wholly-owned subsidiary, is reportedly forming a joint venture with Talgo India to make high-speed passenger trains. Under the partne
Date: July 25, 2022
Global edtech company TalentSprint is reportedly signing a multi-program and multi-year partnership with CMU’s (Carnegie Mellon University) School of Computer Science (SCS).
Date: July 22, 2022
Hyundai Motor Co and its workforce union in South Korea have reportedly agreed to sign a wage deal to boost yearly pay by 9 percent. This deal comes days after the Korean automaker pledged to build its first car plant
Date: July 20, 2022
Canadian e-commerce company Shopify Inc is reportedly partnering with Alphabet Inc’s online video platform YouTube to enable merchants to sell products through the platform. With this move, Shopify intends to lev
Date: July 18, 2022
Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Trip.com Group are reportedly extending their partnership across key markets like Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
Date: July 14, 2022
MediBuddy, a digital healthcare platform, has reportedly acquired online doctor consultation platform Clinix to expand operations and services in rural India. Clinix has an extens
Date: July 11, 2022
Ambetter Health, a US-based affordable health insurance provider, is reportedly extending its partnership with AMS (Atlanta Motor Speedway) to become the entitlement sponsor for an NCS (NASCAR Cup Series) race.
Date: July 08, 2022
Well-known E-learning platform, The Designer's Class has reportedly secured a Series A funding of USD 1 million through angel investors helmed by Shivtej Investment Advisory Ltd.
Date: July 01, 2022
Europ Assistance Group and Akur8 have reportedly collaborated to reinforce the pricing process of Europ Assistance for its Car Assistance and Travel Insurance programs. By teaming