Friday, March, 24, 2023 11:56:00
- NSW Govt. inks $7.8B deal to plug Snowy 2.0 & NSW zones to grid
- Rockwell Automation and Fortinet Partner to offer enhanced cybersecurity
- China: Quarantine and testing to be eased in new COVID-19 initiatives
- Biocon subsidiary takes over Viatris Pharma in a deal worth $3 billion
- Apple: Foxconn apologizes for technical error at Covid-hit China plant
- Trucker strike looms large in South Korea, might disrupt supply
- Hive, Twitter’s alternative hits 1 million users with more sign ups
- NASA's Artemis spacecraft is scheduled to arrive on the Moon
- Gopuff launches new features like scheduled orders & in-store pickup
Date: May 24, 2022
Scrum Studio Inc. has reportedly selected eleven startups for its open innovation program Well-BeingX, which is dedicated to helping grow and scale startups developing wellness-enhancing products.
Date: May 19, 2022
Finland and Sweden will reportedly file formal requests to join NATO. This move comes as a serious shift in Europe’s security model following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
Date: May 17, 2022
Abbott Laboratories has reportedly entered an agreement with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This agreement will enable Abbott to reinstate its manufacturing facility in Mic
Date: May 12, 2022
Warner Bros Discovery Inc and Roku Inc have reportedly announced that non-fiction streaming service discovery+ has rolled out as a Premium Subscription on The Roku Channel. This s
Date: May 09, 2022
Vedanta Resources Ltd has committed to step up investment in Zambia’s KCM (Konkola Copper Mines) and executing several social responsibility programs if it reinstitutes control of the local firm.
Date: May 04, 2022
American aerospace manufacturer SpaceX is reportedly extending the solar farm at its Boca Chica Starbase in South Texas, according to documents obtained from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Date: April 29, 2022
Valmont Industries Inc, a leading provider of irrigation equipment, has reportedly signed a definitive agreement to acquire a majority stake in ConcealFab, a leading provider of 5G infrastructure solutions.
Date: April 19, 2022
BP Plc, the UK-based oil giant, has reportedly signed a multi-year deal with Tritium DCFC Ltd, the leading manufacturer, and developer of direct current EV fast chargers. Under the
Date: April 14, 2022
Snapchat has reportedly launched the Dynamic Stories feature to enable new outlets to issue real-time news so that users do not miss recent happenings worldwide without leaving the app.